TIMKEN WIDE FIVE LOW DRAG INNER BEARING-CUP AND CONE ONLY
TIMKEN WIDE FIVE LOW DRAG INNER BEARING-CUP AND CONE ONLY.
Engineered exclusively for the Wide 5 Hub.
We deliver worldwide and to almost all countries. Call us at 704-871-0721 to get help with large international orders and we can help manually check the shipping for you. MORE INFO BELOW in Shipping Info section.
We accept returns for up to 30 days from the purchase date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. More Return Info below.
Engineered exclusively for the Wide 5 Hub.
- Engineered exclusively for the Wide 5 Hub
- True rolling motion conserves energy and generates less heat
- Enhanced surface finish reduces friction
- Special profiles improve performance
- Non-contacting seal designed specifically for the Wide 5 Hub
- Provides advantages over current elastomer lips (contacting) seal designs: lower friction = more horsepower; lower heat generation = lower operating temperature; no wear pattern = longer axle life; allows stabilization of system pressure due to over greasing
- Specially formulated based on the extensive expertise Timken has in tribology (the study of friction, lubrication and interacting surfaces)
- Broad operating range: -40F to 350F (-40C to 177C)
- Provides enhanced protection against wear rust and corrosion
Synthetic PAO (polyalphaolefin) ISO 220 enables greater bearing roller traction (less slippage) resulting in: reduced operating temperature; extended bearing fatigue life; improved wheel torque efficiency.
- This kit allows the weekend warrior to use the same Timken bearings and seal technology that the Cup pros use to improve the performance of their wheels. The Wide 5 Hub Performance Race Kit enables racers to extract every last fraction of power to gain a winning edge.
Products typically ship out between the same day and 1-3 days. Depending on the time/day ordered and the product type. Some products are made to order to spec and will ship once built. Feel free to call us at 704-871-0721 if you have any questions about shipping. Also call us if you are ordering large items like race car bodies as those are hard for the freight system to calculate sometimes and it will overestimate. Thank you.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If the return is not based on a mistake on our part, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. *Special cases might be returned to the manufacturer*
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, or if we made the mistake. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to 304 5th Creek Road, Statesville, NC, 28625, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
304 5th Creek Road, Statesville, NC, 28625, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.