Longacre AccuTech SMi Volt - 8-18 V — 46555
Longacre AccuTech™ SMi™ Volt - 8-18 V — 46555
We deliver worldwide and to almost all countries. Call us at 704-871-0721 to get help with large international orders and we can help manually check the shipping for you. MORE INFO BELOW in Shipping Info section.
We accept returns for up to 30 days from the purchase date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. More Return Info below.
The next generation in instrumentation
What is this?
This tach is a huge step beyond basic memory tachs that simply record the highest RPM. It records the RPM 10 times/second, all the way around the track, to be played back for you in the pits. See all the highs, the lows, and everything in between for multiple laps, the entire race if you want. You can see what the RPM was at any point on the track - the middle of the corner, the exit, halfway down the back straight, etc. See if you lost traction (RPM spikes slightly) or if the motor was falling off at high RPM (rate of climb slows). And when you just need a traditional Memory Tach it does that too. Stepper Motor design gives you precision accuracy and reliable performance week after week. This Data Logging Tach is like a movie rather than just a snapshot by a traditional Memory Tach.
- Records RPM all around the track - Replay in the pits
- Records & stores up to a full hour, in multiple session
- Easy playback at real time speed, 1/3 speed (to spot rapid changes in RPM), or double speed (to watch a full lap quickly)
- You can even pause and back up to see something over again
- In replay mode the digital timer lets you track when & where the RPM was recorded on the track
- This tach is compact and lightweight
- Numbers are LED back lighted & the pointer is illuminated
- Digital display shows max RPM
- Will work on most non-magneto ignition systems - 4, 6, or 8 cylinder
- Easy to use and recall
- Tach does a "presentation" self test at turn-on - It goes through a full pointer sweep and turns on all LEDs
Additional Handy Functions
- A 2 stage High RPM warning light helps prevent overreving expensive motors. Set one just above normal max RPM, the second at the redline. Can also be used as a 2 stage shift light.
- 6 LEDs on the left side can be set to indicate pit road speed limit. Set at the RPM you want. The first one comes on 500 RPM lower, the second at 400 RPM lower, etc. - until all 6 are on. This gives you more of a warning than just 1 or 2 set points. This can also be used as a sequential shift light.
|Max Record Time:||1 hour|
|High RPM Warning Light:||2 stage|
|Pointer Color:||Red LED illuminated|
Click on link below to view AccuTech SMi stepper motor gauges video.
Products typically ship out between the same day and 1-3 days. Depending on the time/day ordered and the product type. Some products are made to order to spec and will ship once built. Feel free to call us at 704-871-0721 if you have any questions about shipping. Also call us if you are ordering large items like race car bodies as those are hard for the freight system to calculate sometimes and it will overestimate. Thank you.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If the return is not based on a mistake on our part, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. *Special cases might be returned to the manufacturer*
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, or if we made the mistake. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to 304 5th Creek Road, Statesville, NC, 28625, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
304 5th Creek Road, Statesville, NC, 28625, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.