KIRKEY 18 DEGREE LAYBACK, SERIES 88 CONTAINMENT SEAT
KIRKEY 18 DEGREE LAYBACK CONTAINMENT SEATS
We deliver worldwide and to almost all countries. Call us at 704-871-0721 to get help with large international orders and we can help manually check the shipping for you. MORE INFO BELOW in Shipping Info section.
We accept returns for up to 30 days from the purchase date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. More Return Info below.
• Designed for Dirt Late Model, Asphalt Late Models, Midwest Modifieds, Street Stock, Crate Late Models • Five (5) sizes available, (14”, 15”, 16”, 17”,18-1/2”) • Kit comes with black cloth cover • Easily removable cover has additional ½” energy absorbing padding for extra lumbar support • Designed to accommodate all head and neck restraints • Constructed from TIG welded .100” 5052 grade aluminum. Additional MIG welding adds strength • Contoured elongated bottom reinforced for added thigh and hip support • Energy absorbing padding on seat bottom • Rib and reinforced shoulder supports have extra 1/2” energy absorbing padding directly on seat • Head restraint is adjustable both vertically and laterally and uses molded high density energy absorbing impact pads that eliminates upholstery. Head restraint can also rotate down for additional peripheral vision • Fabricated aluminum connector brackets for easy head adjustment • Left side of head restraint angled and shortened to allow easy entry, exit • Right and Left leg extensions built in • Lap and sub belt openings have molded rubber grommets to eliminate belt wear • Designed to accommodate all seat belt systems • Mounts direct to chassis or use mount listed below • KIT design reduces shipping cost • Rear seat mount Pt.# 99208
Black Cover Included.
Intemediate seats are popularly used in Dirt and Asphalt Late Models, Street Stocks, etc. Offered in 18° or 10° layback versions, seats are
constructed from 5052 aluminum, include contoured and elongated bottom for added thigh and hip support, reinforced rib and shoulder
supports, vertically and laterally energy-absorbing padding provides added safety and comfort. Seat kit includes black cloth cover.
ManufacturerKIRKEY RACING SEATS
SIZEKIR88140KIT Kirkey 18 Degree Layback Containment Seat - 14", KIR88150KIT Kirkey 18 Degree Layback Containment Seat - 15", KIR88160KIT Kirkey 18 Degree Layback Containment Seat - 16", KIR88170KIT Kirkey 18 Degree Layback Containment Seat - 17", KIR88185KIT Kirkey 18 Degree Layback Containment Seat - 18.5"
Products typically ship out between the same day and 1-3 days. Depending on the time/day ordered and the product type. Some products are made to order to spec and will ship once built. Feel free to call us at 704-871-0721 if you have any questions about shipping. Also call us if you are ordering large items like race car bodies as those are hard for the freight system to calculate sometimes and it will overestimate. Thank you.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If the return is not based on a mistake on our part, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. *Special cases might be returned to the manufacturer*
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, or if we made the mistake. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to 304 5th Creek Road, Statesville, NC, 28625, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
304 5th Creek Road, Statesville, NC, 28625, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
79 – Reward points
49 – Reward points