CTS 602 Crate Cheater Heads with "Under Cover Porting"
Add 36 Horsepower to your ‘602 Crate Motor - Feel the Need for Speed!!
We deliver worldwide and to almost all countries. Call us at 704-871-0721 to get help with large international orders and we can help manually check the shipping for you. MORE INFO BELOW in Shipping Info section.
We accept returns for up to 30 days from the purchase date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. More Return Info below.
- Using YOUR ‘602 cylinder heads
Add 36 Horsepower to your ‘602 Crate Motor - Feel the Need for Speed!! The stock ‘602 Crate engine produced 349 horsepower @ 6,000 rpm. With our CTS “Under Cover Ported” heads the same motor made 363 horsepower @ 6,000 rpm. Torque also increased 18 ft. lbs at 5,500 rpm. Next, our CTS Crate Master Cheater Camshaft was installed. With our Crate Master camshaft the motor made 410 horsepower @ 6,000 rpm. Torque increased another 9 ft. lbs at 6,000 rpm. The combination of CTS “Undercover Ported” heads and CTS Crate Master Camshaft improved the motor 51 horsepower and 39 ft. lbs of torque. The ‘602 crate motor has “Mexican” style Vortec cast iron heads. Of the several different styles of Vortec heads Chevrolet produced, the “Mexican” head is by far the worst flowing. However, they do respond to our “Undercover Porting” procedures.
- Using YOUR ‘602 cylinder heads, CTS Under Cover Ported” heads assembled with our Look-a-Like parts. (Valve springs, retainers, locks and intake valves). Ready to bolt on. Bulletproof your ‘602 Crate Motor Valve Train Every racer who runs a ‘602 crate knows the valve train, especially the valve springs, are a real problem. The stock valve springs are too cheap and too weak for circle track applications. On the ‘602 crate motor, we are concerned about the valve spring pressure, or lack thereof, on the intake valve. Why the intake valve and not the exhaust? Well, the intake valve is heaver and will “float” before the exhaust. Anything you can do to increase the effective valve spring pressure will help keep the intake valves out of this destructive “float” condition. The “intake valve float” condition is problematic because the stock Chevy ‘602 valve springs suck, especially if you are trying to run the motor over 5,800 rpm. Install our CTS “Look-A-Like” Intake valves, springs, retainers and locks and you will not have to worry about valve float again. Our Complete New Ported Heads (pair) Include: our CTS “Look-A-Like” Intake valves, springs, retainers and locks-Ready to bolt on and Win! Heads are new not used cores-Your Head cores not required.
Sending your heads to us has never been easier! If you don’t have good head boxes, we will send you some. If you do not have a place to ship them, we will send UPS to pick them up.
Cam sold separately
Mar 10, 2023, 04:58
hello the valves its port how many mm?Mar 10, 2023, 17:39
On the 602 head we unshroud both valves which helps flow greatly, valves are still stock size, intake valve is lighter and reshaped to flow 10 percent more. we deck head back to legal cc, we port into the ports as our design requires, I hope this answers your questions. Thank You.
Products typically ship out between the same day and 1-3 days. Depending on the time/day ordered and the product type. Some products are made to order to spec and will ship once built. Feel free to call us at 704-871-0721 if you have any questions about shipping. Also call us if you are ordering large items like race car bodies as those are hard for the freight system to calculate sometimes and it will overestimate. Thank you.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If the return is not based on a mistake on our part, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. *Special cases might be returned to the manufacturer*
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, or if we made the mistake. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to 304 5th Creek Road, Statesville, NC, 28625, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
304 5th Creek Road, Statesville, NC, 28625, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
214 – Reward points
139 – Reward points
73 – Reward points
119 – Reward points
62 – Reward points
163 – Reward points
3175 – Reward points